Superfoods are becoming more and more popular and better known. But how do you actually use superfoods in a dish? Superfoods are packed with important vitamins and minerals and are extremely versatile. Because of this, they can be used in various dishes. Put a healthy, nutritious and especially delicious dish on the table with one of these super food recipes! These super food recipes are all very simple to prepare with the superfoods from our online store! Look here
of our entire range of Superfoods products.
- Fry the chicken breast and season with salt, pepper and the juice of the lemons.
- Put the arugula in a bowl and add the cooked quinoa. Mix the frid chicken through it, together with the feta and sun-dried tomatoes.
Tip! Fry the chicken breast in coconut oil (available in our online store), rather than use normal oil, you get even a healthier meal and far more flavor when boiling the quinoa in water with a stock cube!
This superfoods pancake is healthy and easy to prepare for breakfast, lunch or dinner! You will need the following ingredients to prepare this fine recipe:
- - ½ spoon chia seed (available in our online store)
- - 1 banana
- - 2 eggs
- - Sniff of salt
- - 1 spoon of hemp seed (available in our online store)
- - ½ eetlepel broken linseed (available in our online store)
- - Honing
Preparation of Superfoods pancakes:
- Let the chia seeds first soak in water until they plot a little
- Mash the banana and add it along with the 2 eggs
- Mix the whole well together
- Add the chia seeds, hemp seed, linseed and a pinch of salt to the batter
- Bake small thin pancakes in a frying pan until golden brown on both sides
- Serve with honey or fresh fruit like raspberries, extra banana or blueberries
Tip! Serve with grated coconut of cacao nibs voor a nice sweet variation.
A delicious pudding is made with these delicious superfoods:
- - A handful of chia seed (available in our online store)
- - 50 ml water
- - ½ tea spoon salt
- - 1 tea spoon cacao powder (available in our online store)
- - 1 banana
- - grated coconut (available in our online store)
- - 1 spoon of honey
Preparation of superfoods pudding:
- Mix by hand the chia seeds with water, salt and cocoa powder.
- The Chia seeds get the structure of the pudding and the other ingredients provide for extra taste
- Leave the mix in the refrigerator until two hours before serving
- Garnish the pudding with banana, coconut grater and a touch of honey
Tip! Choose as an additional topping for cacao nibs (available in our online store) for a delicious chocolate twist!
The Superfoods for these recipes are all available in our online webstore!