Royal Green Multi Man 60tab

Royal Green Multi Man 60tab

Royal Green Multi Man 60tab

Royal Green Multi-man is a very complete multi-vitamin which features all the key nutrients which the body of the man needs. The dosages and ratios have been specially formulated for man. Royal Green Multi-man contains essential vitamins and minerals that the body cannot create itself. At least 97% of the ingredients are vegetable and grown without the use of pesticides. The remaining 3% consists of vitamin D3.

Royal Green Multi-man is a natural multi-vitamin which supplies the body of the man daily of important vitamins and minerals. Contains no less than 18 different Superfoods and that makes Royal Green Multi-man very rich in good nutrients.

Use
Take 4 tablets per day, preferably with meal for the promotion of the absorption. Take with plenty of water. Not suitable for children under 3 years.

Composition per 4 tablets:

Vitamins

% ADH

vitamin A (beta-carotene) 3300 IE

990 mcg

124

Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 300 IE

7.5 mcg

150

Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)

120 mg

150

Vitamin E (D-Ž± Tocoferylsuccinaat)

15 mg

125

Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCI)

4,1 mg

373

Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

3,7 mg

264

Vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid)

6,4 mg

40

Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)

7,1 mg

118

Vitamin B6 pyrodoxiine (HCI)

4,1 mg

293

Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamine

3 mcg

120

vitamin K2 (Mena Chinon-7)

25 mcg

33

Biotin

30 mcg

60

Folic Acid

200 mcg

100

Minerals

Calcium (egg shells)

250 mg

31

Manganese (citrate)

1 mg

50

Iodine (from bladderwrack)

30 mcg

20

Zinc (citrate)

12 mg

120

Copper (gluconate)

1 mg

100

Chromium (gluconate)

80 mcg

200

Selenium (methionine)

75 mcg

136

Molybdenum

50 mcg

100

Superfoods

tomato juice Powder

100 mg

Bladderwrack

94 mg

American ginseng

50 mg

Black Currants

50 mg

Bilberry

50 mg

Pomegranate

50 mg

Roses Root

40 mg

Green Tea

40 mg

Real ginseng

25 mg

Siberian ginseng

20 mg

Spirulina

20 mg

Ginger

10 mg

Grape Seed

10 mg

Turmeric

10 mg

Reishi

2,5 mg

Cordyceps

2,5 mg

Maitake

2,5 mg

Shiitake

2,5 mg

* ADH = recommended daily amount

Manufacturer:
Frenchtop Natural Care Products
Postbus 482, 1620 AL Horn
Netherlands

This product is a food supplement.

A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet.

do not exceed recommended use.

Keep out of reach of young children.

Store dry, covered and keep at room temperature, unless otherwise advised on the label.

Consult an expert before using supplements in case of pregnancy and lactation, drug use and disease.

02-2015



Author: R. Mulderij
Checked by: J. Mulderij
Copyright year: ©2015-2019


Image Rutger Mulderij

Rutger is a druggist (medical advisor) at VSN and is happy to help customers with questions. He has many years of experience as a druggist, author and as a customer service representative.

Royal Green

830978

8710267781568

1 day

21 pcs

Royal Green

21 pcs





28,11 delivery 1-4 days!



Fast delivery, 1-4 days!

Shipping costs

Customers give us a 9.2

100 days to change your mind

always competitively priced

Certified chemist employed

65.000 items in stock



Reviews
Write a review
Royal Green Multi Man 60tab

Royal Green Multi Man 60tab

30 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: