Quinoa salad recipe with mango
Quinoa is a very high protein seed, much like rice but with a light nutty and creamy taste! Quinoa is no grain and so does not contain gluten and is perfect to use for people with celiac disease, who cannot eat gluten Because quinoa has a grain like structure, it is very versatile and so you can use it in many dishes. For a simple, quick and nutritious dish, we have for you a delicious quinoa salad recipe with mango! Surprise your friends with this delicious superfood combined with sweet mango!
Quinoa salad recipe ingredients
For this quinoa salad recipe you will need the following ingredients: (for two people)
- - 100 grams quinoa (available in our online store)
- - 2 tablespoons of brown beans
- - 1 large and ripe mango
- - Half a cucumber
- - 1 red paprika
- - 1 red union
- - 1 lime
- - 2 tablespoons sunflower oil (available in our online store)
- - Handful of fresh parsley
- - Salt and pepper or healthy celtic sea salt (available in our online store)
Prepare quinoa salad recipe
- Cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the Package. Tip ! Quinoa is cooked in just 10 to 15 minutes! Let it cool down after
- Cut the peppers and the cucumber into small cubes. Chop the onion and chop the parsley coarsely.
- Add the quinoa, kidney beans, mango, cucumber, pepper and onion together and mix it well.
- Make a dressing from the juice from the lime and put in two tablespoons of sunflower oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix the dressing through the salad and finally add the fresh parsley.
- Let the salad rest in refrigerator for a little while before you serve it. As a result, the flavours will be even better!
Tip! Add for a fresh bite, some fresh coriander to the recipe!
Quinoa salad recipe ingredients for this delicious quinoa with mango, can all be found in our webshop. Fast shipping.