Payment instructions and methods explained
No matter which payment method you use, you will always receive an order confirmation by e-mail. If you call us about your order, we recommend that you keep this email close by.
We only use trustworthy and secure payment methods in our webshop. To give our customers the service they want, we have a whole range of payment methods. You can use the payment method you are most familliar with, often this is also the most trusted one. All data from and to our website is secured with SSL. Also we do not save financial data on our website and you will also never ask you about this. We now give you a summation of the payment methods that are available in our webshop.
Payment methods explained:
All payment methods on our website use secure connections and are encrypted by Comodo SSL.
1) iDeal: Our most popular payment method. This method is only available for Dutch people. IDeal makes it easy to make your payment via your own bank. Ideal is also an instant payment method. This means that your order will be processed immediately. After confirming the order you will be redirected to your bank website.
2) Mistercash: This payment method is mostly used in Belgium. Mistercash is comparable to iDeal. You can use your own bank to transfer the money and it iis also an instant payment method. This means that your order will be processed immediately. After confirming the order you will be redirected to the website of Mistercash, were you can select the bank of your choice.
3) Wire transfer (internet banking): if you do not want to use the payment methods on our website, you can choose for ""Wire transfer"". This way you can contact your own bank for transfering the money or use your own internet banking application. The procedure is as following: you complete your order with ""Wire transfer"". After completing the order, we send you a confirnation of your order by e-mail. This e-mail contains all the payment information you need to transfer the money to our bank account. There is however a drawback, because it is not an instant payment option, it can take multiple days for the money to reach us. We do not proces your order before we have received the money.
4) Paypal: If you have a PayPal account, that this is a good option, because all your payment information is already known at PayPal so you do not have to input it again and your payments are insured by PayPal so zero risk! After confirming your order, you will be redirected to the site of PayPal. You only have to log in into your PayPal account and confirm the payment. Paypal is also an instant payment method. This means that your order will be processed immediately.
5) Paypal (Credit Card): We use the Credit Card service from PayPal, important to know is that you do NOT need a PayPal account. Also after confirming your order, you will be redirected to the PayPal website. There you will see a number to input area's were you input your user data and credit card information. Credit Card is also an instant payment method. This means that your order will be processed immediately.