Quinoa breakfast recipe
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and with a hearty and nutritious breakfast to start the day with full of energy. Quinoa is a very high-protein superfood which looks suspiciously like corn, but is a seed from origin. As a result, quinoa contains no gluten and is therefore very suitable for people with celiac disease who do not eat gluten. Because quinoa a rice-like structure with a nice light nutty flavour, it is very versatile in use and you can use it in various dishes! A healthy, easy and tasty grain replacement! See here
for our complete range of products.
Quinoa breakfast recipe ingredients
Within five minutes a super healthy and delicious breakfast can be put on the table! For this quinoa breakfast recipe the following ingredients are needed:
- - 50 grams quinoa (available in our webshop)
- - Hand of raisins (available in our webshop)
- - walnuts (available in our webshop)
- - Teaspoon cinnamon and honey
- - 1 pear or other fruit of your choice. For example: Apple, banana and the like
Preparation quinoa breakfast:
- Cook the quinoa 10 to 15 minutes
- Meanwhile, Peel the pears and cut into pieces
- If the quinoa is almost ready, add the pears and raisins
- Let the pears cook, with it for a couples of minutes, so they get softer
- Put the mixture in a breakfast dish and add the cinnamon, honey and walnuts
Tip! Add as an additional topping cacao nibs for a delicious chocolate taste or chia seed to make your breakfast even more nutritious!
Quinoa and all other superfoods are available in our webshop for competitive prices. You even get a discount relative to your order amount. Fast home delivery!