You can make various delicious buckwheat dishes. Because buckwheat is a seed and not a grain, buckwheat is gluten free! Buckwheat is very nutritious and healthy and, as you can use it the same as corn, this super food is a perfect alternative for grains, potatoes and corn! Because buckwheat so very versatile in use, below we have a number of delicious, nutritious, and gluten-free buckwheat recipes for you!
For the buckwheat wraps you need the following ingredients:
- - 200 grams buckwheat flour (available in our online store)
- - 400 ml of water
- - 2 cloves of pressed garlic
- - Hand of tyme
- - Pinch of salt
This is how you prepare the buckwheat wraps:
- Put all ingredients together in a bowl
- Mix with a spoon everything well to a nice smooth batter
- Heat some oil in a frying pan on low fire
- Use of a ladle to pour a tiny bit of batter into the pan and turn the pan so the batter evenly disperses in the pan with a spatula so you get a nice thin wrap.
- Bake the wrap until it has become pretty crispy and brown on both sides
- Remove the wrap from the pan and serve hot and crisp
Tip! Serve hot with chopped, chicken and vegetables or spread the buckwheat wrap with Arugula, salmon or tapenade! Many ways to make different variations of this dish
For this buckwheat salad you need the following ingredients:
- - 75 gram buckwheat grains (available in our online store)
- - ¼ cucumber
- - 6 cherry tomatos
- - ¼ avocado
- - 2 hands of leaf spinach
- - 6 tot 8 champignons
- - Soja sauce (available in our online store)
- - A little water
So prepare you the buckwheat salad:
- Cook the buckwheat grains according to the directions on the package
- Cut the cucumber, cherry tomatoes and avocado in cubes or strips
- Cut the stems of the mushrooms and put them in a small pan and marinate them with a little Sojasaus and water. Let it simmer just until the mushrooms have shrunk and have become what brown.
- Place the spinach leaves on a plate or bowl and scoop the buckwheat and vegetables on there
- Garnish the buckwheat salad with mushrooms
Tip! Garnish with what almond flakes for a crunchy bite! (available in our online store)
Buckwheat for this buckwheat recipes and all other ingredients for the recipes on our website, can be bought at low prices in our webshop. Just search for them at the top of this page. Top-right for the search function.