When you follow a gluten free diet or celiac disease, it is important that you prepare meals that are definitely gluten free. But also for people who do eat gluten, it is sometimes not at all wrong to try gluten-free recipes, especially if you also prepares it with superfoods! We have a number of gluten-free recipes for you that are very easy to make. All these recipes are gluten-free and contain a lot of a lot of good quality superfoods. See our Superfood products. gluten vrije producten
, en superfoods
die je kunt gebruiken voor het bereiden van deze glutenvrije recepten!
Gluten free pancakes with maca powder
These ingredients are needed for this recipe:
Preparation gluten free pancakes with maca powder:
- Add the Quinoa (flour), Maca powder, eggs and almond milk together and stir with a whisk or mix the whole to a smooth batter.
- Melting a piece of coconut oil or butter in a frying pan and let it heat up.
- Pour the batter into a frying pan until it is evenly filled. Make the pancake not too thick.
- Bake at high heat until the top of the pancake is dry and turn the pancake, with a spatula and cook the other side also golden brown.
- Slide the pancake on your plate and cover with another plate to keep warm or serve immediately.
Advice! This gluten-free pancake can both be garnished fresh or savoury. For a sweet pancake you can raisins, apple, syrup, Goji berries of cacao nibs garnish. For a savoury variant you can use mushroom, onion or pepper in the batter or baking and using it as a topping.
Gluten-free pasta Fusilli with sauce
A gluten-free pasta with delicious gluten-free sauce for 3-4 persons. Simple and fast on your dinner table! For lunch or as a meal.
Preparation gluten free Fusilli pasta:
- Cook the pasta as stated on the packaging label
- Press the clove of garlic and press the juice from the lemon.
- Add all ingredients into a blender and puree until you get a smooth sauce
- Pour the sauce into a large bowl and add the pasta.
- Stir well and serve
Advice! Serve with a fresh, green salad and some extra pine nuts or cashews!
Gluten free banana bread
Delicious, healthy and gluten-free! Sweetened by natural sugars from banana and dates. Healthy enjoyment! This is how you make it:
Preparation gluten free banana bread
- Mill the Oatmeal fine with a knife or a blender into a flour structure. Mix the flour with the cinnamon, raisins, 1 handful of Goji berries and baking powder in a bowl.
- Mix the dates with the vanilla extract, the almonds and 150 ml of water in a blender until it becomes smooth.
- Knead, blend or mash with a fork 4 bananas in a bowl until a smooth surface.
- Add the content of both bowls together and stir well with a wooden spoon
- Next add the pistachios and walnuts to the mix. (possibly cut into little pieces). Stir together well.
- Grate the half a lemon and add the to peel to the batter.
- Grease the cake tin with the coconut/coconut oil.
- Fold the batter into the cake tin and make it smooth.
- Cut the one remaining banana into slices and put this as a topping on the top of the dough.
- Sprinkle some extra walnuts, pistachio nuts and Goji berries on he dough.
- Bake the cake for 60 minutes in the oven.
- Let it cool down and serve still warm with some slices of fresh banana.
Need more recipes? Click here for all our recipes!
I wish you a healthy and delicous meal
Click here for our gluten free product range to make these delicious recipes!