Accept / refuse
You can allow cookies that are not allowed to be placed automatically by clicking on the 'I accept' button in the cookie popup (at the bottom of the screen). You can also click the popup via cross and thus do not allow the cookies. By logging in to your account you can choose to delete all cookies (except functional) after you have accepted the cookies!
You can also click on the 'delete cookies' link to delete all cookies except the functional cookies.
Functional cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and may be placed automatically according to the legislation.
Functional cookies we use
- Keep track of your login details, so that you do not have to log in again every time you use the website
- What products you put in your shopping cart
- The cookie popup, whether you have already agreed to the cookies
- Pop-up for discount code, if the popup is already displayed
- View in product overviews
- Chat functionality
Analytical cookies are cookies that are used for the collection of user data for the personalization of, for example, an offer and non-personal user data for the collection of statistics for the website.
Analytical cookies we use
- Google analytics, for statistics that are non-personal. Number of visitors per day, number of orders per day, geographical data where visitors are located, etc.
Social media cookies
If you click on a social media button, it is possible that a website such as Facebook or Twitter places a cookie on your website. We are not responsible for this as a website, but we would like to point this out to our customers.
We do not use advertising cookies, for services like remarketing. We do use services such as Google Adwords and Google Shopping and Bing Ads, but these services are not linked to you.