Bonusan Vitamin E complex CREME 100ml
Bonusan Vitamine E cr¨me is not fatty and has a nice feeling to it. This creme has a high concentration of vitamin E, which protects the skin from polution and sun light. This product gives support to the skin and keeps the skin young, tight and hydrated.
|Contains per ml
|d-alpha tocopherol (92 IE VITAMIN E)
|D Gamma Tocopherol
- cetearyl alcohol, dicaprylyl carbonate, dicaprylyl ether, caprylic/capric triglyceride, propylene glycol, sodium cetearyl sulphate, farnesol, linalool, penh ethyl alcohol, PPG-2-methyl ether, methylisothiazolinone.
guaranteed free from
- animal substances and synthetic dyes.
- Notes on the composition
- Each milliliter Vitamin E complex cr¨me features a whopping 92 IE (62 mg) vitamin E. In addition, it contains also a complex of other tocopherols. The total quantity of tocopherols per ml of Vitamin E complex cr¨me is approximately 80 mg.
- Vitamin E is a major lipid-soluble antioxidant. Vitamin E complex cr¨me protects the skin and slows down the external effects of aging. It also allows the CR¨me are used in a rough and is skin. Vitamin E complex cr¨me supports the healing power of the skin because it Nourishes and protects the skin. The keeps the skin young, tight and elastic and protects the skin against aging. In the event of a dry and sensitive skin has a very positive effect.
Main Characteristics Vitamin E complex creme:
- Highly concentrated product: each milliliter Vitamin E complex cr¨me features a whopping 92 IE (62 mg) vitamin E
- Only Natural vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol = RRR-alpha-tocopherol)
- contains significant quantities of all four tocopherol level (afla-, B¨ta-, gamma and delta tocopherol)
- The total quantity of tocopherols per ml of Vitamin E complex cr¨me is approximately 80 mg
- The Convenient dispenser provides easy and clean dosing.
- also limited the dispenser the exposure to oxygen, allowing the Grind«nat best be protected against oxidation.
- Install Vitamin E complex cr¨me several times a day thin on the skin.
- In the literature are cases of contact dermatitis described as a result of the use of vitamin E Cr¨knife. This is very likely to a sensitivity of ©©n of the adjuvants.